Getting your photo to us!
Guidelines to scan and e-mail:
1. Scan your photos at a minimum of 300 dpi at 100% (of original Size). Use RGB color mode even if photo is a black & white. Turn off any
photo enhancement features your scanner may have.
2. Then attach the photos to an e-mail to us with a description of what you want done including your name, address and phone number.
3. Your photo will be evaluated. If it is unrepairable you will be notified. An estimate of the cost will be sent to you prior to repair for your
Mailed original photos:
1. Shipping via ---USPS-- Fedex-- UPS. including your name, e-mail address if you have one, return address and phone number with a
description of what you want done.
2. Your photo will be scanned and evaluated. You will be notified if it is repairable and an estimate of cost.
All hard copy photos will be returned to you with either a e-copy of the repaired photo or printed as per your specifications. Keep in mind
that a 2" x 3.5" photo will not print a 19" x 24" wall print.